Monday, January 26, 2009

Best of Domino Magazine (February)

Ah I love Zooey!
























Although I didn't agree with all of her styling, I did love Mary McDonald's use of a chalkboard. Chalkboards are so simple but fun. Try making your own with blackboard paint from a craft store.








This bra featured on the French inspired Editors Picks page - so girlie and pretty!


















I adored Sunrise Ruffalo's house. This entryway features perfectly mismatched artwork and found objects.



















Even the kids rooms were amazing - the 'peace on earth' banner came from a local flea market.




Photo source: Domino

1 comment:

You Are My Fave said...

Yes, yes, yes and yes. I agree. I was slightly diappointed in Zoey's place but I'm even more diappointed that Domino is a goner.