Sunday, January 25, 2009

Four things I loved this weekend...

MAC

Slumdog Millionaire - What a great movie. I also loved the book which was quite different than the movie. I suggest you check out both!

Although I debated trying something different, I repurchased the Mac Plushlash and I am glad I did! They modified the brush and it is quite an improvement on the original shape. Love!

After reading Skinny Bitch I've been paying more attention to purchasing organic products (especially wines). The organic Grenata Malbec 2007 is delicious!

On Saturday we celebrated a friends birthday at a Belgian restaurant called Chambar. The Moroccan Lamb Tagine was to die for. I found this recipe online and am inspired to try Moroccan cooking!
Do you have any recipes to share?

1 comment:

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

i adored slumdog millionaire the movie, but maybe i need to check out the book!